s7-1500 analog module swap

Rushome

Hi

I am wondering if anyone can help me. I want to change an s7-1500 analog out module to an analog in module. Would anyone be able to tell me if the retentive DBs will be affected when i download the configuration change? Will this change reinitialize all the DB values?

Thanks

Tags (or whole DB's if not optimized are used) which have been marked retentive will keep their values, everything else will be reinitialized.

Similar Topics

Good morning Guys, PLC: micrologic 1500 LRP 24bwa c series soft: Rslogix 500 We are required to consider the weight of the product in such a way...
Replies
Views
hello, everyone. I have problem about communication using pncan link. In my case communication Digital Input and Digital output is already...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, Hope everyone is doing well. I am a beginner at working in analog signals with PLC Analog module: 1769-IF4 ( 4 analog inputs ) PLC...
Replies
Views
So, we have one servovalve that is very critical to machine operation and idea is (or was) to detect if valve gets disconnected from analog output...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty new to Siemens. I just downloaded a new program into a new S7-1500 CPU. All modules are ok/not faulted. here is the problem: i have 4...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom