Runing full screen on wonder ware intouch window viewer

Upper right corner...Maximize the window?
Or is Intouch WindowViewer actually running full screen and the Intouch windows inside are smaller? Which means you are running wrong resolution.

Last edited:
It could also be the graphics setting if you adjusted the screen resolution down to match the WW resolution.

This often happens when you use a lower resolution than the screens ideal resolution, for example, setting a screen resolution to 1024x768 on a 1920×1200 screen will result in black bars around a smaller image in the center. The "Maintain Display Scaling" option will bring the image out to the physical edges of the display.

Maintain Display Scaling option is what Intel calls it, if you have graphics from a different manufacturer, the nomenclature may be different.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know the history of the A-B 10kHz free-running clock? It seems to only exist in the MicroLogix 1xxx line: S:4 is the 16-bit clock...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to run a Cicode function in the Cicode Editor? I have a function that works but I would like to run it without having a button on...
Replies
Views
When I Runing the program in simulate mode, the Err come. the message is Accedd to illegal address! PLC is stopped. But download this program to...
Replies
Views
Factory talk very slow running, check all the settings not be that more do please help, as you may have noticed my English is not very good, just...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I am working with a S5 Siemnce PLC CPU102. My problem is when I turn on the PLC, the red light of PLC turn on and when I change the state...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom