Messaging

Manmohan

Hi,
Is explicit messaging possible between MicroLogix-1400 and Keyance Vision sensor IV-500CA?
I know that CV-X Series support explicit messaging with MicroLogix but I want to do the same with IV Series camera
Has anyone gone through such experience. Please help if so.
I want to control the camera over Ethernet IP by using Message instruction.

:)

Hi Jim,
I want to control the operation of camera for example.. Trigger, programme change, result fetching and many more..
I know it is easy to control it by using discrete I/Os , But I intend to control it over Ethernet.

Similar Topics

Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. Got a strange one. Was sent to a site where the VNC access is very poor. The IT has assisted and a Wireshark report shows data...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a ControlLogix redundant controller being set up. The program reads a value from a remote site which hosts a SLC PLC. Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time poster, long time reader. I've got a mass flow controller device for controlling the flow of gas. It has a flowmeter and an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom