Designer compare tools error

baler

Hi every one, I've been traying to compare two codes developed with Logix Designer V21 and V24.
I have both version on my machine, but I get back "Required version of Logix Designer is not installed in this machine".
If you have an idea of what is going up with this, I will appreciate your response. Thank you very much.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone! Accidentally closed it and it wont appear again. Checked and unchecked the option and seem to make no difference. Running v7.10.00...
Replies
Views
I have this error when starting Logix Designer Compare Tool, any solution to solve this problem? Now I have version 8.2 but I tried with old...
Replies
Views
Hello, today I tried to use the Logix Designer Compare Tool (v4.10.00) to compare two .ACD files which are created with Studio 5000 v24. After...
Replies
Views
How do I organize the template for my controls. I am new to Logix Designer but have used RS500 and RS5000. My new Logix Designer has Toolbars...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom