how to interface Experion scada with Mitsubishi Q04UDVCPU PLC

Hi

I need to communicate Honeywell Experion SCADA with Mitsubishi q series (Q04UDVCPU) PLC via inbuilt Ethernet port.

also i have an QJ71E71-100 ethernet module. In attrachmwnt i have attached PLC configuration.

Which one can be use for Honeywell Experion SCADA an dgive me the setting parameters.

Thanks & Best regarts,
K.Shanmugasundaram.

I have no experience of Honeywell but when I used the Ethernet card on a Q25 CPU I had to set the card with a number ports set to Melsec connection TCP and use UDP and not TCP on Kepserver, could not get it to work on TCP on the kepserver side but did not need any other settings in the QJ71, Its worth a try if the I/O driver supports UDP.

Similar Topics

Good day everyone, I'm trying to connect a PLC5/40 to a experion server via a controllogix gateway. I did manage to connect a PLC5/40E...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know why the connection interface is greyed out and says why I can only use Teleservice instead of the other options like PN/IE? I am...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to generate a VBA script within FactoryTalk View SE to open a Google Chrome webpage (PI Vision) when an object is right-clicked...
Replies
Views
I have one GE Fanuc IC200PNS002-AC Versamax Network Interface Module and the fault red light is blinking and i have checked in manual it is...
Replies
Views
Hello Gents, can i get some help here. im working on ABB CI873 interface with Control Logix L73 through EN2TXT module. EN2TXT is supervisory...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom