Plc2 create file failure

bitmonkey

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am trying to save a PLC2 program to disk. We are online with the processor. We keep getting CREATE FILE FAILURE whenever we try to save the file and can't figure out why. Any help?

Hmm,That software dos based? Are you limiting the output file to the 8.3 format and trying to save to a directory that's just off the root of the drive w/out spaces in it?

Yes, DOS based
I don't know about 8.3
It shows a file path in the lab software directory

It won't let us change the file path, we tried creating file in DOS, under the given filepath, AB software doesn't see it, gonna re install software.

Similar Topics

OK, so I have seen the threads pop up and I had been doing some research into getting over this hurdle for a bit after I ran into some of these...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out; I have a PLC2 file that I can't access (I don't have the software). Would anyone...
Replies
Views
I want to start this by saying all the following is for curiosity sake only, no real world / production ramifications come along. Inspiration...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a Digi One IAP and CompactLogix PLC to read some Modbus registers from a Kohler Generator. Things are working, except when I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what “DT Errors” mean when verifying a program after downloading in Ladder Logistixs software?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom