GX Works 2 V1

parky

Interesting problem, about 3 years ago I needed to use the high speed counter C235 with input X0, in GX Developer its simple LD M8000 OUT C235 K32767 that's all, I tried this in GXIEC and there was a function that worked called Counter_M, this did not need an instance, however when I tried in GX Works 2 the only counters seem to be instance blocks so you cannot give them a counter number, I tried using a coil but would not accept the C235 or CC235 so I'm not sure how but I imported the function from GXIEC into GX Works and it compiled and worked, there does not seem to be the equivalent function in GX Works, See attached pic of code that I imported any ideas?

High Speed Counter.png

Problem Solved the function is OUT_C_32 this function is used for 32 bit counters doh..... should have used the scroll bar
o_O