Mitsubishi GX IEC Developer update problem

vyr

I tried to update my Mitsubishi GID 7.01 FX => 7.03 FX. The update seemed to damage an other Mitsubishi program in my PC (GX Developer 7) so that it doesn't boot any more. (Error message: Reading the registry data failed...)
Also the new GID doesn't work online. (Error message when I try to go online: "An error occurred during setup. Please execute setup again <ES:0180100d>"). I removed the both programs from my PC and I noticed that it does matter in which order I install the programs and updates.
After many failed attempt I can now open projects with both programs but there still appears the error <ES:0180100d> if I try to go online. (The same error code in the both programs). I tried also "Environment of Melsoft " -program but no results.
Anyone - any ideas?
🔨