Latching position and counting rotation numbers

mark.plc

Hello everyone!
I don't know how to program some thing.
I will tell you an example.
I have a rotary table, which is rotating from 0 to 2048 impulses (high speed counter counts impulses). I need in some situations latch the position (rewrite actual position to the register) and count number of rotation from this latched position.
It must be a real type number with one decimal place (e.g. 1,5 rotation, 2,8 rotation).

With an integer i don't have any problem but i don't know how to bite this with a decimal number.

Mitsubishi FX5, GXWorks 3

Thanks for help! :)

Similar Topics

I am latching and unlatching "result_Data_latch" bit within same rung. Will This copy/move instruction execute correctly??
Replies
Views
I am curious why my latches do not work and maybe someone here has some insight. I have created two AOIs. One AOI latches an output on (ON)...
Replies
Views
I'd like to get some feedback on the use of latching/unlatching relays. (Something I've never used in my limited programming experience.) I've...
Replies
Views
I figured out a solution to a vfd issue... at least in theory. Yaskawa has a program called Drive Works EZ that you can have PLC-type functions...
Replies
Views
How get steady latched from HMI push button without doing any program in PLC for latching and after pressing second it is unlatched in connected...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom