This is less of a PLC question and more an AutoCad Electrical Question

I don't know if any of you guys here use that program for designing your wiring diagrams and power and control circuits ect, but i do - the question i have is this:

When your inserting a component into your drawing -the catalog that the software comes with only lists AB - SQD - EATON - and SIEMENS stuff. Now you can manually enter in new component data from the spec sheets of the items you select for your project - but i was wondering if there was any place you could download add-ons for the catalog? for all the other major hardware suppliers out there?

You have to go to Control Panel - Add or Remove Programs, then click on AutoCAD Electrical. This should bring up a screen that allows you to modify the installation and add new manufacturer databases. I don't remember the exact procedure, but it's pretty easy.