How To Make Connection With Allen Bradley Cpu En The Sst Profibus Scanner???

sinanawchi

Hallo, I need some help with the conection for allen bradley CPU and sst profibus scanner. I want to go with the sst scanner to the siemens dp/asi link an then to ASI of course but i can't made a connection with each diveces. If you no some think about it pleas help me. Thanks,
AB CPU --??->SST profibus -??--->Siemens dp/asi20E ---->ASI
Sinan

sinanawchi, you need to describe what you have already done before anyone can help you troubleshoot.

There is sample logic for getting data betweeen the SLC-5/04 and the SST-PFB-SLC module that is included with the module and is also downloadable from SST's website.

You posted before about the SST Configuration software; have you correctly set up the SST module's Profibus interface to communicate with your ASi gateway ?