problem of connection between a TSX Micro and Vijeo Citect v7.20

abdobouka

I have a problem in terms of inputs and outputs, when I create a tag for a variable% MW1 and I run it . i had a BAD display for my tag. So my problem is the fact that I can not implement the correct configuration in vijeo citect of my API TSX MICRO knowing that I use a serial cable (RS485)for communication between the PLC and a PC and software PL7 pro as PLC. is there any system requirements for this kind of problems.

I have not used vijeo - check that there is no space inthe tag name %MW1
Also confirm that it can talk directly to the processor
it may need to use Modbus - so %MW1 will not work as a tag.

Similar Topics

HI every one , I'm trying to connect two cpu's in siemens step 7 I followed all steps7 in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qnvwz8nlRQ...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to load a program to a simatic panel I have set up the ethernet communication so that both my pg and my panel have the...
Replies
Views
hello. i have one problem...this project work fine for one month and when i start the computer it works fine but now he show an error in...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am being unable to connect my laptop & GE Quickpanel (IC754VGI12CTD) through an ethernet cable. But I could connect the same...
Replies
Views
Problem with connection between TP170A and PROTOOL the project I'm trying to download for TP170A from configuration computer through Serial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom