Domino a-series description protocols

aleksandrstep

Hello. Need a description of the protocols for writing control program from a computer printer Domino a-series. ZPL or codenet. Manufacturer's website for a week is not responding. I don't even know where to look for data description. =( Thank you very much!

Domino codenet

Hello Alexandr,

This might be what you are looking for. Had to split it in three parts because of the 300kb file limit, but it should all be there. Just started taggling with this myself.
--

"Programming is a creative pursuit, and I am an artist."

Im afraid I don't have ZPL protocol description. Is there any particular reason you need it? I thought I could do everything with Codenet.

Hello/ I have the next problem - on our production we need to change ink type on Domino A400 printers (we used 270 blue ink and want to change to 236 black ink, as the colour of substrate changed). To my surprise, we can't just change it using printer parameters, but use PCMCIA with special firmware update. Unfortunately, official distributor asks for about 800 euros for it, but i don't understand, what for i should pay. So, dear colleagues, do you have any solutions for such problem?Thanks in advance for any help.