C-More EA-9 Programming Issues

tkessler8

Software will not let me import my tags. I am trying to import the tags from my PLC program into my HMI project, but the software just keeps giving me errors. The PLC program is from an SLC 5/03, the software used for the PLC program is RSLogix500. I exported my tag database to a .CSV file, but when I try to import the tags I get Error GUI-185: Import File is already opened or corrupted. Please check the file and import again. The file is not open and I can open it with no issues so I don't think it is corrupted either. I have tried remaking the .CSV and it still does not work. Also when you address tags in the HMI programming software how do you use them in your PLC program? Their instructions on basic use are pretty limited.

Definitely call AD support, I had issues importing Rockwell tags to a CMore as well and they got me going right away.

Check your security settings for the folder that the spreadsheet is stored in. The C-more software may not have access to it.