SCADAPack 357 Interface with Trimble Acutime 2000 GPS

kali rajan

Greetings to All,

In our project, we have SCADAPack 357 and it to be interface with GPS via Serial Communication RS 232. So I need to know how to interface with GPS or any other Serial Interface like Hyper terminal, Weighing Machine, etc...

Please share any documents for serial Interfacing with SCADAPack 357 RTU Controller.

We are looking to programming in the Isagraf 3.55, for the Serial Interfacing by hyper terminal via RS 232 by means of "rxstirng" & "txstring" function Block.

So please suggest how to use these blocks and how to interface with serial and how to transmit & Receive the Data's from & to Serial Communication...

Thanks,
Kali Rajan Manoharan,
[email protected]
+91 80156 4415

Similar Topics

Hello, I’m still a novice when it comes to plcs, and I’m currently facing a problem I need help on. I’m on site at the moment, and connected to...
Replies
Views
I'm having an issue connecting to a SCADAPack 357 over Ethernet for programming. I can connect by Modbus/USB fine. It has an Ethernet address...
Replies
Views
we are working SCADAPack 357 for some project. we have also completed project on SCADAPack 314,334.We can not go online to SCADAPack 357 by com2...
Replies
Views
Anyone have a back door to unlock a Scada Pack? I have the original program made 5 years ago. But since then someone put a password on the...
Replies
Views
So I am new to SCADA pack and have to go extract the programs from several scada pack 357 (5606's). Is this similar to AB (pre v.24) were you...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom