Eplan connection point numbering

TheoPap

Hi guys. I have basic understanding about ePlan and so i need your help to do it properly. I am stuck using connection definition points.I want to set ePlan (connection numbering ) to implement two different format (as you see in picture 2)of designations for connection numbering.The one will be simple alphanumerical designation (R1,S1,T1 with a counter )and the other column & page dependent. Also the numbering to change only due to existence of components (the T-node and interruption points not to affect but keep same numbering - > as you can see in picture 2 & 3). Thank you in advance

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG

Similar Topics

I know this is a PLCs forum but i am sure that many of the members on here are electrical engineers also. So if anyone can help me out (as you...
Replies
Views
Good morning colleagues, Does anyone know the cost of an EPLAN license and where I can buy it from an official distributor?
Replies
Views
Hi, I searched in forum but haven't found anything similar.. I am looking for Eplan .edz files/macros. I don't have access to data portal so maybe...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Currently I am using Eplan p8 and faced (while creating a panel) with a challenge in finding a device called DIN mounting rail...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am new to Eplan and I inherited a project that was designed in Eplan and needs rework. I was informed that the Eplan project was on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom