Sensor Recomendations

Bullzi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi Everyone,
Been asked to provide a couple of sensors that I haven't specified before and would like some ideas on where to go to get quality items:
1 - Wet Floor Sensor - Just need a switch output to let the PLC know that there is water on the floor. Seen a lot on the webs but most look like they belong in a house's utility room not an industrial setting. Need something a little more sturdy.
2 - Room Temperature Transmitter with 4-20mA output. Done lots of Temp Transmitters for pipe but nothing for mounting on a wall in a room. Found one from PR Electronics and am waiting for a quote. Could use some other suggestions too.

Thanks for the help.

Similar Topics

Maybe a stretch to call this a PLC question, but it does connect to a PLC input. I have two German switches: Sick WL9LG-3P2232 And a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need help with coding for a faulty component sensor which we are using a push button as we are using a test rig. the plc is a allen bradley...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am implementing an incremental encoder sensor (ABZ) to replace the existing "manual" encoder wheel I have in my device. This is a 360...
Replies
Views
I am looking for temperature/humidity sensor recommendations. Would like the sensor to display temp and humidity. Need to connect to a Contrologix...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I want to use a safety relay in combination with a flame detector as the sensing element. The flame detector has relay...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom