2D DWG Drill / Tap Screw Drawing

alive15

Good afternoon,

Does anyone have a general DWG file with different sizes for screws for all types of screw from normally course to normally fine, from 1/4" to 3" or bigger, from set screws to regular screws. Basically a drawing I can use as a database to grab these small drawings for much bigger schematics! Hopefully some old timers here would share some :)

Thank you!

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have downloaded a .stp file for a item I need to put into a panel but since I only have AutoCAD LT it wont import .stp files...
Replies
Views
We have an OEM that uses EPLAN, we are an AutoCAD end user. They can export to DWG, but the images do not get exported. Do any EPLAN users have...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have a few drawings I need to open up. I don't have Autocad. What is the easiest way to covert .DWG to .PDF ? Thanks so...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, Hope you guys are well today. I am looking for a DWG file which includes many common and even special types of electrical...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to convert DWF to DWG? Is there someone on here that can convert it for me? File is too big to attach here (1.4Meg). If someone can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom