Multi channel signal conditioner

JZerb

Looking for something I can’t seem to find. I use Automation Directs signal conditioners when needing to cleanup a 4-20ma signal and was wondering if someone offered something in multi channel to get numerous 4-20ma output signals from devices all through the same signal conditioner that would have multiple channels on it versus just putting a handful of the style that currently use from AD.

Similar Topics

Hello, I had a question about benchmarking the Rockwell FactoryTalk View SE software. I've installed in the neighborhood of 30 different...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to test Acopos multi using Automation Studio. Ready LED is green blinking, how can i know what error of Acopos on Automation...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I'm sure there are many Ishida Muti-Head Weigh Systems . We have a Ishida CCW-M-214W Multi-Head system . We are...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm trying to integrate Pilz Ethernet IP Module to ControlLogix. I added Pilz module as a Generic Ethernet module and I'm able to...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a Ishida Multi-Head Scale . I had experiece with them for chips , crackers , etc. , but now we are using them for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom