Help Identify This Electrical Enclosure

DarrellK

I have about 60 electrical enclosures (8" x 10" x 6") that I want to get replacement doors for. I have been looking through online catalogs but I can't find anyone who makes an enclosure with a lift off hinge like this. I looked at Saginaw, Hoffman, Weigmann, Hubbell, Eldon, Rital and Hammond. It would save me a ton of money to just replace the doors rather than replace the entire enclosure. I'm sure someone here knows who made these. 👨🏻‍🏫

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

I can't help with who the original OEM is but I guessing Saginaw could make a replacement since there are 60 of of them.

Note: I don't work for Saginaw or rep them, just have used their products and have had custom enclosures built.

Maybe it's a custom-made cabinet?

Photo 3 makes me think that, and the finishing of the painting too.