Your Background/Experience

I'm definitely still in the learning stage of the process.

Welcome to Engineering. We're all always in the learning stage of the process. :D

I started in a casual position working as an electronics assembler while studying an Engineering degree. After that I spent a short time working with sheet metal assembly before getting an undergraduate job with an OEM machine builder. I stayed on after graduating and have been here just over 12 years now. I more or less do the same things with a couple of additional roles, but my e-mail signature grew longer over the years :ROFLMAO: It's been a progression from Graduate Engineer to Electrical & Commissioning Engineer, and finally Senior Electrical & Safety Engineer.

Mechatronics if you're wondering (y)

Last edited:
Eng. Deg in Electrical/Automation.

Worked a couple of years in the food industry (Freezers).
Then worked a couple of years with nuclear power plants,(Decontamination systems, in China).
And now I work for a machine builder for high capacity machines in the med-tech industry where I have focus on China.

It's satisfying working with your hobbie.