CoDeSys OPC -> Excel 2003

ndzied1

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have an Excel spreadsheet that is supposed to allow me to get OPC data from a CoDeSys server.

The supplier has Excel 2002 and it is working fine. I have Excel 2003 and am having problems. I know OPC is working fine because I can use the free Matrikon OPC Explorer and even the Time limited Matrikon OPC2DDE to get info to Excel.

Does anyone here have experience with the CoDeSys OPC server with Excel 2003?

thanks,

Similar Topics

I am trying to access the value of a pointer via OPC UA in Codesys. I can share it directly and in a struct but I cant access the value of it when...
Replies
Views
Need expert advice, Which OS support/compatible to install codesys OPC V3 Please assist. :utoh:
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm currently quoting a SCADA upgrade, and there's a CoDeSys OPC server involved. I'm upgrading the OS from Windows XP to Windows 7, can...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used this piece of software? I am trying to troubleshoot some issues surrounding this OPC server on a customer machine. Recently, the...
Replies
Views
hi, I am currently working on a project that requires access to the data inside plc using Codesys OPC server v2.3 and I want the data to be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom