Westinghouse PC 500 PLC comm. cable and software

ade

Dear everyone...

A friend of me gave me a Westinghouse PC 500 PLC, completed with some I/O digital modules. But he didn't include the communication cable and software to program it.

Can anyone help me what kind of comm. cable (for programming) and what is the software required for this PLC.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
-ade-

ade,
The last Westinghouse that I used was 'numa logic 784' the software (I don't know if it work for the 500's) I know that there was another version that came out after that, that was a few years ago, try searching "numa logic",

Similar Topics

Does anyone has the User Manual for the Westinghouse PLC1500? Can't seem to find it anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hello: I am confused about the A510 modbus addressing scheme. According to Teco's communication addendum the modbuss register addresses start at...
Replies
Views
I have problem whit communication on this device . When I check pc status in softwere i get error type "communication error". My cable for RS232...
Replies
Views
I have been looking for an Old Westinghouse Heater chart. I have a old DO-ALL saw which was running on 480v 3ph it was swithced over to 240 3ph...
Replies
Views
I am in dire need of a programming manual for this really old PLC. We have a NLPL-180 programmer to use, but ATS and Eaton don't have any info...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom