old moeller plc (ps316)

overbk

Hey
can anyone help me find documentation of an old moeller plc ps316
I wanna learn how to program it with sucosoft s30
But i don't know how to do that (commands)
I have:
3 of these units (PS316)
3 cables to connect them
the programming cable
sucosoft s30
and an old laptop
i cant find anything about them on the moeller site
please if you have any documents about these plc's please send them to my email adress [email protected]

Thanks

I think I have a paper copy of the manual but don't think I can part with it. I have a potential job coming up where I may need it. Have you tried contacting Moeller in Germany?

Similar Topics

There is an old Klockner Moeller PS316 PLC (CPU-W: EBE 223.1 -5) in a machine with electronic board as a text HMI (by using RS232 to RS485...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am new to this so please bear with me1 We currently have a Klockner Moeller PS316 PLC on site. we now want to get information from it...
Replies
Views
Has anyone found a way to convert/replace/update the firmware on old Parker TS80xx series HMIs (i.e. TS8010, TS8006, etc) to accept Crimson...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Hi, One of my customers has an old fabric tensile testing machine. The IC # AD7501KN of its controller has malfunctioned. This IC is related to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom