Siemens TP1500 comfort panel to GE PLC

Msut419

So I have a situation here where I have 2 separate HMI systems running the same machine, each one having a few of its own functions. I prefer the Siemens panel to my GE server based option.

The Siemens panel talks direct to my AB Control Logix via TCP/IP, I want to know if i can get the Siemens panel to talk direct to the GE PLC (rsti-ep-cpe 115)?

Any thoughts or help is needed 🤾

These are the protocols/controllers that Siemens Comfort Panels support:
SIMATIC S7-1500
SIMATIC S7-1200
SIMATIC S7-300/400
SIMATIC S7-200
SIMATIC HTTP protocol
LOGO!
Allen-Bradley EtherNet/IP
Allen-Bradley DF1
Mitsubishi MC TCP/IP
Mitsubishi FX
Modicon Modbus TCP/IP
Modicon Modbus RTU
Omron Hostlink

Maybe Modbus TCP is the best bet ?

Similar Topics

Been fighting all morning with a stubborn HMI. It just won´t connect with the plc. attaching from settings. Have i missed anything? Both plc and...
Replies
Views
On my PC I am on TIA Portal V13 sp1 update 6. I would like to download update 5 image onto the HMI. The problem with downloading update 6 image...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am a very begginer about PLCs, and I would like to know if it is possible the following case. I have a S7 PLC and a TP1500 touchscreen...
Replies
Views
Quick & basic question, TIA v15: Is it legitimate to directly reference (load) the PV in a counter instruction from a numeric entry field in the...
Replies
Views
Using V11 I wanted to use Dakota font for all number displays. In V11 I went into the HMI language and font settings and added Dakota font to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom