Mitsubishi GX works instruction help

CRMCC

Hi everybody, I am working on a packaging machine that communicates with 2 servo drives and need a little help understanding the instruction. I have cone through our documentation and tried contacting the OEM (Japan) but have had no reply. The instruction i am interested in is
[MOVP K0 G1517]
I understand the MOVP K0 but don't understand the G1517 part.
One of our engineers thinks this is the instruction to control the servo. Is this Mitsubishi's modbus communication?

Similar Topics

Hi all, anyone does have experience in Gx Works 2? Currently I having an issue which is when certain device added from MELSOFT Navigator and...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks I have made a function block that has the EN input enabled. (FBD language) In want to run some code at the top of the function block as...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I am a rookie in mitsubishi. I have many conditions in my program, How can I add several lines to a rung? For example: How can I...
Replies
Views
I am having issues generating a CSV file to reference when I print a report on a project I commissioned last month. I understand the process of...
Replies
Views
New to Mitsubishi. Please help me with the following. What's the easiest way to swap bytes with GX Works2. QCPU03D. Reading data from a load cell...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom