Concatenate two INTs to one DINT

Nitro

I am trying to concatenate two INTs into one DINT

I have try following Knowledgebase Article 552006 but I am not having any luck.
I have found this post too which talks about doing the same thing as the knowledge base article

So I am wanting the tag (OfflineWheel.SEQNumber) to read 757494, but I get 32375541.
Please see the attached image MoveCopy.png

And I have try the bit field distribute method too.
Please see the attached image BTD.png

Any help would be appreciated

MoveCopy.PNG BTD.png

Use DTOS on each INT value and Create two Strings to accept values. Then Concatenate into 1 String then use STOD To convert String back to DINT.

To concatenate the values of the two INT tags, do what Ken Moore suggested.

The post that you & Tarik1978 referred to will concatenate the bits of the two INT tags, getting the result that Bernie Carlton mentioned.