PanelView Plus 1000

mcmahobr

Hi guys,

I'm looking for an EDS file for a Panelview Plus 1000. The device is coming up an unrecognised in RSlinx classic so that's why i need it.

I've gone through the downloads centre on the rockwell site with no luck so I'm hoping someone out there would have a copy of the file going.

Thanks in advance.

Cat# 2711P-T10C6A1 SER A REV J

You don't need the device to be recognized by RSLinx Classic, other than to have an attractive icon.

You do need it to be recognized by RSLinx Enterprise, which handles upload/download for PV+ software.

RSLinx Enterprise generally does its hardware updates by installing an updated version of the software; for better or for worse Rockwell chose not to make hardware support modular with EDS files in RSLE.

You should be able to get some version information from the startup splash screens, from the terminal configuration menus, or by right-clicking on the unknown device icon in RSLinx Classic.

Once you know what version of firmware is running in the PV+, you can determine what version of RSLinx Enterprise (and the associated FactoryTalk View) you will need to work with it.

Last edited: