Automation Direct HMI screens different than the screens of the uploaded program

unsaint32

I am using C-more version 2.78 to connect to Automation Direct HMI (EA7). I do the following steps to upload the program from the HMI to my laptop... Start a Project/Read From Panel/Read Project. I get the ethernet address right and upload the program just fine. But some of the screens in the uploaded program are different than the actual screens in the HMI. Some buttons are missing. How could this be?

Is it possible that the buttons you aren't seeing are just behind other buttons or objects and are only visible under certain conditions? Can you post the screen program ?

Bob and Icky, you guys were right. On the screen, I clicked on the area I should be seeing the missing buttons, then I saw that the buttons were hiding behind a pop up object. Thanks guys.