Push Button latching in HMI work bench

How get steady latched from HMI push button without doing any program in PLC for latching and after pressing second it is unlatched in connected componets work bench?

I agree with damica1. I prefer to use toggle logic in my PLC program. Refer to the image I created and attached for your reference.

Use a momentary button on your HMI screen and link it to the pulse rising edge contact variable named "Button" in the attached image. If you use exactly what I provided in that logic except substitute the variable on the second rung named "Your_Coil_Here" with the global variable name of the one you want to toggle the state of, it will work, though you obviously need to create local (or global) variables for the elements in the image named "Button" and "One_Shot".

Hope that helps.

toggling.JPG

Also, I forgot to mention, you can also use maintained push buttons too. There are a few button choices and they all can be used in a number of ways. It just comes down to how you use it in your logic mostly. Sometimes I use a multistate push button to do it too. With multistate you can have, for example;

State1: 0 (with "off" text displayed on a red button)
State2: 1 (with "on" text displayed on green button)

You can make the "State" data be whatever you want, ie;
state1: 1 (or any number)
state2: 0 (or any number)

which is nice for boolean operations, like a switch's state.

or

State1 = 1 (or any number)
State2 = 2 (or any number)
State3 = 3 (or any number)
State4 = 4 (or any number)
and so on...

which is an example of multi state consisting of more than just 2 states, and you can use things like comparators to handle the data logically however you see fit, ie; ==, !=, >, <, >=, etc...