PanelView Plus 7 Trend Display History Intermittent Issue

BAJ

I have seen this on a couple different machines we've installed recently at a customer site using the 15" PVP 7 Performance series, v10 f/w. The machines are completely different configurations as they are different steps of a manufacturing process.

The trend screens are setup to use the DataLogger history and it works, but at some point during commissioning we will randomly be missing the history for some tags. Power-cycle or re-downloading the MER (even the same MER) will often correct this, sometimes it fixes the history for some tags but breaks others. The DataLogger is collecting the data for all tags all the time as history that was previously missing will be displayed after a power cycle/download (for the same time period) and we have also looked for issues exporting the data with FT File Viewer. We haven't modified the DataLogger for quite a while on most of the systems, mainly just making small display changes, yet the problem still seems to come-and-go.

The common threads here are they are all the same PVP 7 model, all v10 f/w, and have all had the MER modified by me (my computer).

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
-Brad

Just heard back from my distributor's support team and they have seen this issue too. Can probably cross "my computer" off the list of potential causes.