System Date and Time

In your PLC program, setup a GSV with WallClockTime as the class, LocalDateTime as the attribute and a tag that is an array of 7 DINT's. This will store the PLC time in the array, [0] being the year, all the way up to microseconds in [6]

In FactoryTalk, go to Global Connections and put your new array in the "Remote" fields. And if I'm not mistaken, you put a tag in "Remote Date and Time", when that is a 1, it will sync the time.

Similar Topics

Greetings fellow PLC programmers, I know there is a simple way to get the system date time of the RSLogix system. But, is there then a way to...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have a spb nw0p30, an old plc from fuji, i have just try to access from my computer but still have difficulties, from what i read from...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a compact logix 1769-L32E that intermittently loses the date and time wihtin the processor. It has reverted back to the same date...
Replies
Views
I must have missed something in the manuals / online help but I can't figure out how to change the Controller time and date on a GE PACSystems...
Replies
Views
How to get system date,time from SCADA into Rslogix5000 program tags?without using GSV instruction
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom