Scripts in Vijeo

sjanes9

I have never done any script writing and my boss has challenged me to convert a Vamco controller to a Magelis HMI. I am going to have transpose the .bld file from the chip inside the controller into java code for the HMI. I am in need of help for this. If anyone can help. It would be much appreciated. I can send you the .bld file if someone thinks they can help.

I have worked some with scipting in Vijeo designer. It sucks compared to VBA etc. But it is quite logical. What is a Vamco controller? What language?

More info

It looks like VBA. Vamco is a feeder for a press. The controller basically sets up the feed length speed and the accel rate. They are obsolete now and my boss wants it replaced with an HMI. Since we use only Schneider electronics Magelis and Vijeo are my options.

I have done extensive VJD scripting so can help you out if you have "specific" questions ? Or send me a couple of lines of existing code and I can perhaps show you in VJD script how to implement it .

Can I send you the Build file that I have? I need to separate it into individual pages on my HMI. As well as communicate to the servo drive on one port or out another port. Depending upon the interrupts. My email is [email protected]. If you are interested in helping.

please help me, i need code to wait...

I have done extensive VJD scripting so can help you out if you have "specific" questions ? Or send me a couple of lines of existing code and I can perhaps show you in VJD script how to implement it .

i need make a script in a vijeo designer 6.2. I need a sleep(wait,stop) for two seconds. how i make this in a vijeo for Script?

1. You can use the *delay* operation. (It is not a script function)
2. If you must use something in your script - you can write a Do While condition in the script

Check attached file for the delay operation.

Thanks.

Delay_Vijeo.jpg

Tanks!!!

2. If you must use something in your script - you can write a Do While condition in the script

Thanks.

Tanks, i can!!! i write a Do While condition in the script(500), and run!

Thanks.

Regarding 2.
What is the correct syntax for a do while condition.
I have tried
do {
//code here
}
while x;

but that tells me I have incorrect syntax on the while statement.

Any help would be appreciated as I can't seem to find any resources online or in the manual.