PanelMate Power Pro Software

Steve Crotty

Hi, I have never used the PanelMate Power Pro Software, and I do not have a PanelMate in front of me to test this on. I was hoping that someone could confirm that this logic is correct (I dont want any surprises when I get to site).

I have an air dryer with a run status (000800, and a alarm indication (000801) coming into the PanelMate. I want to change the colour of a status box based on the two addresses.

What i am unsure about is the && (Logical AND) operator. The help is a bit fuzy on how to use it with two bit adresses.

State 1: ([PLC1,800] = 0) && ([PLC1,801] = 0) ---> Red
State 2: ([PLC1,800] = 1) && ([PLC1,801] = 0) ---> Green
State 3: [PLC1,801] = 0 ---> Flashing Red

Thanks,

I'm using Panelmate Power Pro S/w right now:

State 1: ( ~[800] ) && ( ~[801] )
State 2: ( [800] ) && ( ~[801] )
State 3: ~[801]

PS: Your expression will work fine and is equivalent. the above is shorter for bit testing.

BTW, state 3 wlll never be displayed because of the priority. Unless you intended to show state 3 when [801] is set. Then use

State 3: [801]

Last edited:
Usually i put the alarm bit on state 1 and then start the rest from 5 down.. I have had alarms not show up becouse it was a lower priority than soemthing else