RSView SE Alarm History issue

Scottman

Hello all,
I'm sure this is an easy solve for one of you, but it's the first time I have had to set up an alarm history for RSView.

I have set up the screen and left only the "Ack Alarm", "Ack All", "Clear All" and the arrow buttons. "Ack Alarm" button works fine, but the "Ack All" button causes the alarm banner to error out. I Checked the "Use Ack All" box and have it set to "0". The "Ack" connection is set in the logic so that when I get "0" I am reading no faults. Instead, for whatever reason, getting the "0" value is erroring my alarm banner.

I am headed out on the road tomorrow morning to add this screen to some previously installed tools. That's a problem since I haven't gotten it to work on the tool here in the shop.

Any help for the New Guy??????????????