Network Address Translator

apolionman

Hello Guys, Happy New Year. 🍻

I just wanted to ask regarding with NAT device switch/hub/router for PLCs & HMIs connected in EtherNet/IP.

We have 1 line of machine which is inter connected with each other and we are planning to brought up this machine in our Factory Network level.
We already assigned IP addresses in Factory Network for each machine and we dont want to change the current machine IP address on the line.

For Allen Bradley system we find it easy because we have AENTR modules that will allow us to translate private IPs and public IPs.
"We tried this AENTR module in different system, the good thing is IP address is readable but the bad thing is it cannot be translated."

We have 3 machines which is running in Schneider PLC - ELAU Packdrive c600 and HMI - SIMATIC panel M377 15" touch.

Can you suggest any other NAT devices or modules that is compatible for all?

Thanks! a lot in advance!