You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old April 28th, 2018, 08:50 AM   #1
stevelawson
United Kingdom

Logixpro 500 not loading?

Hi guys.
I have a very old version of the above mentioned software. I haven't used it for a number of years but recently just wanted to refresh myself. However, when I launch the program a string of 12 # symbols bounce across the Screen & then nothing, the program just shuts down.
This software was bought from the Learning Pit & I still have the transaction ID#.
I have tried contacting the Learning Pit for advise & they said to just launch it from their site. I have done this but a completely different version has downloaded which doesn't seem as easy to get going on as the original Logixpro 500.

My question is does anybody know why I cannot launch my original software & is there a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Steve.
Old April 28th, 2018, 04:57 PM   #2
gclshortt
Canada

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=68386

The above thread may help you out. What is the operating system of your computer? You may have to try and launch using XP simulation.

Just a thought.
Regards,
Old April 30th, 2018, 04:46 PM   #3
stevelawson
United Kingdom

Hi guys.
Sorry for the delay in getting back but Iv'e just not had the time to play.
I had completely forgotten that I had posted this problem in the past, I guess that's my age !
Anyway, I tried switching off my Firewall & Antivirus but that didn't work. I have eventually sorted it out by deleting in from my hard drive & installing it again. This seems to have done the trick.
Thanks for your help it is much appreciated.

BING.
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum