Visibility Animation, FTVS Expression

I am trying to hide a button unless 2 possible users are logged in AND a DINT in my processor is == 0. I can't seem to work out the syntax with evaluating the two conditions.

Currently my expression is:
(CurrentUserName(  ) ="Person1")  OR  
(CurrentUserName( ) ="Person2") AND
{[CompactLogix]GREASE_FAULT_RESET_COMPLETE} == 0

Where am I going wrong?

EDIT: Figured it out myself. I am missing the parenthesis around my tag reference as the second condition, as it is a relational statement. When combining relational statements and logical statements, you need to enclose the relational statements in parenthesis. It should have looked like this:

(CurrentUserName(  ) ="JMichael")  OR  
(CurrentUserName( ) ="maint") AND
({[CompactLogix]GREASE_FAULT_RESET_COMPLETE} == 0)

:eek:

Last edited: