Help whit S7 200 and hmi panel?

electricman

Hello!

I have weintek hmi panel and siemens s7 224 cpu, i make program hmi panel where i set Device type = Q and device address: 1. but when i push that button my panel nothing happend my cpu 224.

I do simple program my cpu where have only Q1 output, put i dont know is"t i do something network block that can be possible work?

Is"t any simple help or example how that must be do, like one output what i can handle hmi panel?

I use Weintek easy manager programming hmi panel and Step 7 Micro win programming S7 224 cpu.

This is my first hmi panel project...

Similar Topics

hi everyone in the forum .i live here in honduras and i am a electromechanic in a sewing company and i got extreme pressure to repair this plc...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to replicate a piece of logic on the PLC5 onto an SEL RTAC. I am using ladder on SEL and FBD. I am having issue on the ladder...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom