Waterproof/hygienic cameras for display on Ignition SCADA

ASF

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

Looking for recommendations on some ethernet cameras suitable for hygienic/washdown areas, that I can embed into an Ignition SCADA display. I'll likely be using the Perspective module rather than the Vision module, if that makes a difference.

Has anyone got any tips/recommendations?

Thanks everyone, apologies for the radio silence - every time I've tried to get onto the forum for the last week or so it's been "undergoing maintenance" o_O

Will check out those options and the module!

Similar Topics

If you run into the ugly problem of terminating waterproof underground-grade ethernet cable, with all that gel spewing out of it, you can spray...
Replies
Views
Waterproof Industrial 3.5mm Speaker for use with ThinClient and FTView Alarm&Events Hello, Elsewhere at this site the thinclients (Dynics BTMM)...
Replies
Views
We have an area at work where the humidity and caustic water is breaking down our 18mm proxes and shocking people. We currently use: AB 871C...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking for a waterproof (IP65 or greater) touchscreen monitor, preferably with an HDMI input and powered by ELV, preferably 24V DC...
Replies
Views
some of the existing ethernet IO modules having problems after adding couple camera(Keyence IV3).Tried swapping the switch with a bigger one...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom