Registration users wwalmdb

Silent1337

Good afternoon!
Such a problem:
There is a project, authorization works through the Archestra IDE. Platform 2012.
It is necessary that when the user is logged in, the data about him is entered in the wwalmdb database and displayed as an event.
For example:
Pupkin I. I. logged in. Pupkin I. I.
logged out
. How do I implement this in Archestra IDE?

I haven't tested this but I think it should work. There's probably other better ways to do this that one of the Intouch gurus can suggest... i haven't done much with it for many years now.

Create a tag called LoggedInUser or something like that. In the tag definition select to log events.

Then set up a data change script in Intouch, using the system tag $Operator as the data change tag. Assign $Operator to LoggedInUser tag in the script body.

You won't be able to have the text exactly as you wanted saying logged in / logged out but you will be able to track which user logs in and when they log out.