upgrading Pro-face GP 2600 HMIs to Magelis XBTGT

mehrdad

Hi,

I am considering upgrading several Pro-face GP 2600 HMIs to Magelis XBTGT.
Now I was wondering if there is any way that I can completely or partially convert ProFace GP Pro projects to Vijeo Designer?
On Schneider website it says that projects cannot be converted but this really doesn’t make sense to me as Schneider now owns pro-face.
Any one has any experience doing such upgrade? If not being able to convert any part of ProFace GP Pro projects to Vijeo Designer then it means I will have to design and develop all the HMIs from the scratch for Magelis XBTGT!

Thanks

Contact local schneider offices and speak to xbt product manager or technician.
Schneider guys do have some conversion tools that they dont give or sell to the public. If you are lucky then they might have one.
But otherwise it is a rewrite