FactoryTalkView ME VERSION 6.0: Need Help

Daelim

Using FactoryTalkView ME VERSION 6.0,
Purchased along with other softwares along with from a local distributor in China.
They gave all the softwares per the order but the FactoryTalkView ME VERSION 6.0 they provided is in chineese instead of English.

If some one can provide the Serial Number and Company Name for the English Version of FactoryTalkView ME VERSION 6.0,so that we can download the software from the rockwell website, It would be of great help.
We have our own licenses given along the chineese software.
The distributor is closed for the entire week as it is a Chinees Lunar new year back in China.

A prompt help will be highly appreciated.

Last edited:
No one is going to give you their name and serial number so you can download software which you may or may not have paid for. If you have a TechConnect contract, you may be able to download it. Otherwise you will need to call Rockwell and see if they will help you.