Data Access Unit Issues

Tori

Hi Guys (and gals)

I work for a small family Zinc Die-casting business in the West Midlands, we are expanding into Aluminium Die-casting, now this is where I have hit my first problem!

My Data Access Unit does not seem to be following the instructions!

I have a sneaky suspicion the data access unit has been changed (as there is a big rectangular metal plate where it used to be is a dead give-away) with the data access unit sitting in the middle of it.

The Data Access Unit currently in there is Mitsubishi FX-10DU-E

And the PLC is a Mitsubishi Melsec FX-2N-64MR

Could anybody tell me what my options are? Has it got the correct Data Access Unit on?

Any help would be greatly recieved.

Thanks!!

Victoria

No direct help I'm afraid, however you could state more explicitly what your issue is - a data access unit "not following instructions" is too vague. Post some specifics.