Pro Studio (proface)

DwSoFt

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi Guys.

I Just jumped into a clients "new" site that they purchased from somemone else. I Will be working on some upgrade quotes but for now i want to see what my options are.

The site has RSView32 v7.0. I Have all the problems on rsview32 fixed now.

The one problem i have left is: 2 Proface glc2400 HMI's on vendor packages, and talk ethernet back to the rsview32 server.
Proface Pro Studio has been setup on here and they are viewing the screens remotely (in web server), but the alarm banner page does not load the alarms remotely on either of them.

I Can however scroll down lower past the screens in the browser, click alarms, click sram and load the alarms from the HMI which is a bit of a work around, but it does work. Im wondering if this is the only way it will work or if we can get the alarm banners working? Im not familiar with pro studio so i am just reading the manual now.

ill get some photos tonight. Thanks.