Can Anyone Draw This In Rslogix And Send Pic To Me??

fremont

tire molding press is operated by one person. the operator adds a new tire tread, a casing, and a presses two anti-tie down "close" buttons simultaneously with in .5 seconds to start the process, hold them until process is done. after 10 seconds, a panel light will go on signifying the end of the process. the ten sec timer will reset to zero if either of the 2 buttons is released before 10 sec period is done!!!the operator must repeat the press/hold step 2 restart the 10 sec timer. the light will stay on until both buttons are released and the operater presses the "open press" button to reset the process.the buttons and light are connected to the plc like this

signal
I:1/4- button one of the press start anti-tie down
I:1/6-button two of the press start anti-tie down
I:1/7- open press button
o:2/o- press done light

hint: use two .2 second timers one for each button and latch a start signal if both buttons have been pressed and both timers have not timed out reset the latch when both buttons are released and the open press button in pressed!

CAN ANYONE DO THIS AND SHOW ME HOW U HAD IT IN RS LOGIX???

I NEED HELP

IM A STARTER AND IM GOING TO HAVE THIS ON A EXAM FOR SCHOOL SOON! THANKS 2 ANYONE WHO CAN HELP
JOSHUA

Most contributors here take a dim view of doing school work outright. It defeats the learing process, you see.

To get you started, I suggest you look at the concept of parallel contacts (either on will cause the output or coil to turn on) and series contacts (both must be on to have the output turn on).

You also need to look at your class reference materials and determine what makes a timer start timing, what a timer does when the timer hits its preset time, and what makes a timer reset.

Make a stab at it, and post it here, and you'll get help in finding any mistakes.