Sharing Tags between C# app and CitectScada via unmanaged C++ DLL

abdessamedd

I want to make an application in C# .Net to read Tags from CitectScada (Local variables, Variables tags, Digital Alarms ...) so that I can process the data in the C# app. So far I am seeing the best solution to achieve it is to communicate between both with DLL C++ file. I wonder if that will effect the performance of CitectScada if I am dealing with many tags (say 200). I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some better solutions.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a Plant that producing a material that another plant about 300 yards away uses .I would like to keep track of the material that is...
Replies
Views
Usually my projects with multiple HMI's have the HMI's displaying different controls for the section of the machine it's mounted to. I have to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am working on a project that needs to expose the SV (Set Value) of a temperature controller to a SCADA system. SCADA <-...
Replies
Views
Hi, We don't do many Rockwell projects but recently did onw with a Control Logix and Panelview. What files do customers expect when you send...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently acquired a micro830 48qwb, and it has relay outputs bult in. For outputs 0-6, they all use 24vdc. To save on space and terminal...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom