RSLogix 5000 UDT tags & C-More

Thanks Bitshifter, most of my tags are Read/write. However C-more still does not import these. I have found that you can access them, you just need to manually create these tags.

You create/copy them into a .csv or .xls file and import them that way but there is a twist to importing them into cmore as well, for example, if your tag is called pump1.run and is a Boolean your address is boolpump1.run with a data type of discrete, not bool. and if it is a integer the address for tag pump1.speed becomes intpump1.speed with data type signed_int_16.

C-more have an excel spreadsheet that is meant to help with modifying of these tags. I haven't used it myself but they call it "IO Utility Import.xls".

Similar Topics

Ok, I am having a tough time with an application and figuring out how the best way would be for me. So here is what I would like to accomplish: I...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I'm here in my home lab trying to acquire a working knowledge of UDT's. I've had to work with them in the past in large existing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm designing UDTs for a RSlogix 5000 project and I would like your valuable comments about this topic. I have around 10 tanks to control...
Replies
Views
I am trying to clean up a project by creating a UDT that I will reuse, and while I was creating the UDT tags I got to a 2 dimensional array, and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm working on my first RSLogix 5000 program. Thanks to the help of some of you guys I am taking advantage of the AOIs (add on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom