Citect Scada Variable Tag Formating

Chickenmann

Hi,

I am having trouble with Citect displaying a variable tag in the incorrect format.

I have a tag (MC1_Input_temp) setup as a int with a format ##.# within citect. I have created a text field on a page with numeric expresion formated ##.#

The issue is when it is displayed the decimal point drops off. ie 186 when it should be 18.6. Im guessing I will need to do some kind of conversion

Last edited:
Hi,

I am having trouble with Citect displaying a variable tag in the incorrect format.

I have a tag (MC1_Input_temp) setup as a int with a format ##.# within citect. I have created a text field on a page with numeric expresion formated ##.#

The issue is when it is displayed the decimal point drops off. ie 186 when it should be 18.6. Im guessing I will need to do some kind of conversion

You will need to scale it on the tag