weakly change over timer

subash.tecpro

hi all,
i have omron zen programmable relay.every sunday i want change the output means this sunday i want on the output Q1 next sunday i need on Q2 then another sunday i want go back to Q1 output..can help me thaks

Use the weekly timers there are built into the ZEN.

The weekly timers can combine the day of the week, time, and output time.

So look in the Operation Manual for the weekly timer function for your application.

Similar Topics

Hoping someone can give me some guidance or confirmation of what I need to do. We have a FactoryTalk SE program that I need to change the IP...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
We had one go down. we have a new one. Their emergency Number don't work. The Model is TLSA046AAH-330N01-007 A catalog says we need software TET...
Replies
Views
“The HMI files we cannot open—they were saved in V13—we do not have that—I cannot restore file –please have them save in V11 and send them back to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom